Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HIMYM: Season Finale

Weren't we all so very excited about HIMYM Season Finale yesterday?! I know I was!!
Over all, I tought it wasn't the best season and it all felt flat especially because we didn't see the wedding! I mean, C'moooooooon!!!! We waited for it for SO LONG!

But we FINALLY have seen THE MOTHER!

According to E! she is:
"Broadway star and Tony-nominated actress Cristin Milioti (and she) appeared in the last shot of the finale, yellow umbrella and all, presumably on her way to play in the band at Barney and Robin's wedding. It makes sense that the HIMYM bosses chose Milloti, who just wrapped up her run as "Girl" in the musical Once,  because we all know that Ted's future wife is very musically-inclined. Unless this is some kind of cruel red herring, then we just laid eyes on the infamous mother."
Agreed. 
We all had a picture made in our heads about how she would look like, and I have to say I figured she would be very petit since she "can fit on Lily's clothes" (remember?), well not only she can fit on it, but she looks almost exactly like Lily! I was "Wohah!". See it for yourself:




Now, about the episode... It was VERY cute to see Barney and Robin reharsing for their nuptials and selecting the final touches and getting ready and all, it felt so right! Also I enjoyed seen them interacting with a different couple and choosing their love, realizing they made the right decision!

The fact that Ted wants to move to Chicago (I assume to forget Robin) annoys me, I just wanna scream "IT'S OVER TEDDY SHE'S MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE, AND THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!". I don't get why the writes are insisting in this plot! 

Here's what an user named i1tabighug said on Hypable.com:
"I hope Ted gives Robin the locket in the scene we've seen of the wedding where she's freaking out thinking marrying Barney is the wrong idea, in 'something old' she said that the locket would be a symbol that she was doing the right thing, I hope that as much as Ted wants to give it her because he loves her and wants to make her happy that by giving her the symbol that its okay to marry Barney he can let her go and meet the mother"
I hope the same thing!

Also, I was so happy to see that Beercules aka Marshmellow aka Marshall got called to be a NYC Judge and the whole Rome nonesense was over!

Over all, I am very excited about next season and sad at the same time since, we've been watching this for so long! It's like Friends all over again!

Now...Here it is, people... Meet the mother:




-

Image from: Hypable.com

Click below to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment