Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things to know before asking for reviews!

I only review TV series and Movies that I obviously watched!

TV:


So even though I've been meaning to start watching Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, and Girls I still didn't have the time to catch up! (Sorry!)

I will eventually, but as in right now, the shows that I follow are HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother), New Girl, Modern Family, and OUAT (Once Upon a Time).

Also I happily watch (but don't quite follow) The Big Bang Theory, Community, Two Broke Girls, Parks and Rec, The Mindy Project, The Middle, Suburgatory, and The Office (that just had its last season *sad face*). And you can expect me writing about them.

The New Normal got canceled so I will make a post about the first and only season - next week.

As you can see I'm a Comedy kind of girl! 

Reality:

The only reality show that I actually follow and love is Top Chef, but my biggest secret is KUWTK (Keeping Up With The Kardashians), LOL! Also I very much enjoy any Food/Cook related reality as well as travels... And I find Honey Boo-Boo hilarious. So every now and then, you'll see some posts on that note.

Movies:

I go to the movies every week, and I'm always on Netflix too, so I'll review movies as I watch them, just remember that I don't live in the USA so the movies to hit theater here might be late!

-

So refer to this post when to ask for reviews!

Thanks!

-

Click below to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment